LICENSE TERMS FOR "BLACK TULIP" FULL PERMISSIONS SCULPT MAPS AND TEXTURES
© Copyright 2012 Auryn Beorn
Full perms sculpt maps and textures created by Auryn Beorn are intended ONLY for content creators so they can USE them in their creations.
By purchasing any of these sculpt maps and textures you HAVE NOT purchased the ownership of them, nor does your purchase grant you full rights for their use. What you're purchasing is a LICENSE for LIMITED USE, ONLY as outlined in these terms and license conditions. By purchasing this license for use of Black Tulip sculpt maps and textures, you are agreeing to follow the terms of this license, and you agree that these sculpt maps and textures you have been given permission to use will NOT be distributed to others in their full permission, unprotected state.
The specific terms of Black Tulip sculpt maps and textures' license for use are:
- You are NOT allowed to transfer Black Tulip sculpt maps and textures to anyone else with both copy AND transfer permissions under any circumstance, regardless of whether they are being sold or gifted.
- Sculpt maps and textures should NOT be sold or gifted as individual sculpt maps and textures in any form or by any permissions. Black Tulip sculpt maps and textures are to be used solely for the purpose of enhancing products by legitimate content creators.
- You must change either the transfer or copy permissions on Black Tulip sculpt maps and textures before they are distributed as part of your creations.
- You must change the permissions of the items you create when using Black Tulip sculpt maps and textures: they can't be full permissions for next owner. Those items that you create (never the sculpt maps and textures themselves) may be copy/transfer for next owner at most (so you are able of creating wearable props if you need so.)
- You must take steps as outlined below to help ensure that Black Tulip sculpt maps and textures are never transferred to anyone else with full permissions by mistake.
- You may download the sculpt maps and textures to your local hard drive for the purpose of editing them to best fit your creations, but you can't resell the resulting sculpt maps and textures as your own creations in texture asset state. You may, of course, sell your creations that use them, but never in full permissions state. Same rules as stated above apply for the modified sculpt maps and textures that you obtain by working with these ones purchased from me.
This license is valid only for Second Life. If you wish to transfer these maps to other grids, we'll have to get to an agreement.
By purchasing and/or accepting these full permission sculpt maps and textures, you agree to abide by the specific terms of this licensing agreement. If you do not agree to these terms or if you are unable to comply for any reason, you must delete all Black Tulip sculpt maps and textures and retain no copies of them. Because of the full permissions state of Black Tulip sculpt maps and textures, I DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON.
Violations of Black Tulip's License Agreement will be reported to Linden Labs; further legal action may also result.
Protect your investment and the integrity of Black Tulip sculpt maps and textures by making sure that you NEVER FORGET to change the permissions before transferring an item.
The best way to protect against this is to take care of it immediately after purchase:
- After unpacking the sculpt maps and textures into your inventory, please locate the folder where the sculpt maps and textures are located and right click to choose "Properties".
- Uncheck either "Copy" or "Resell/Give Away", depending on what permissions most of your products are transferred or sold with. Of course, you will be able to change the permissions later if you need to, but if you have them set from the moment you unpack, you will never forget to set them later.
- Repeat this for EACH Black Tulip sculpt maps and textures you have purchased or received.
Please feel free to contact me, Auryn Beorn, if you have any questions about the sculpt maps and textures or this license agreement.