Friday, October 18, 2013

New mesh items for creators, photo prop and group gift

Unbelievable, but true: I forgot about Halloween this year!

So I'm releasing now a table and a chair that, although have many uses, they could be used for Halloween seance sets too :-)



I made a table cloth for this round table, and decided to set it out as a group gift, so stop by the store, activate the group tag, and get yours:


Finally, as a result of participating in a writing contest, I made this prop to illustrate my entry, and I'm releasing it to L$60 during the weekend.


Remember submitting to the store Flickr's group your photographs, whether using the prop or the furniture, I'd love to see them!
Join here and add your pics: http://www.flickr.com/groups/blacktulip/

Pssst: Next week, a major release is coming. One of your favorite scripts, updated. Stay tuned :-)

No comments: