© Copyright 2010 Auryn Beorn
Full perms sound samples created by Auryn Beorn are intended ONLY for content creators so they can USE them in their creations.
By purchasing any of these sound samples you HAVE NOT purchased the ownership of them, nor does your purchase grant you full rights for their use. What you're purchasing is a LICENSE for LIMITED USE, ONLY as outlined in these terms and license conditions. By purchasing this license for use of Black Tulip sound samples, you are agreeing to follow the terms of this license, and you agree that these sound samples you have been given permission to use will NOT be distributed to others in their full permission, unprotected state.
The specific terms of Black Tulip sound samples' license for use are:
- You are NOT allowed to transfer Black Tulip sound samples to anyone else with both copy AND transfer permissions under any circumstance, regardless of whether they are being sold or gifted.
- Sound samples should NOT be sold or gifted as individual sound samples in any form or by any permissions. Black Tulip sound samples are to be used solely for the purpose of enhancing products by legitimate content creators.
- You must change either the transfer or copy permissions on Black Tulip sound samples before they are distributed as part of your creations.
- You must take steps as outlined below to help ensure that Black Tulip sound samples are never transferred to anyone else with full permissions by mistake.
By purchasing and/or accepting these full permission sound samples, you agree to abide by the specific terms of this licensing agreement. If you do not agree to these terms or if you are unable to comply for any reason, you must delete all Black Tulip sound samples and retain no copies of them. Because of the full permissions state of Black Tulip sound samples, I DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON.
Violations of Black Tulip's License Agreement will be reported to Linden Labs; further legal action may also result.
Protect your investment and the integrity of Black Tulip sound samples by making sure that you NEVER FORGET to change the permissions before transferring an item.
The best way to protect against this is to take care of it immediately after purchase:
- After unpacking the sound samples into your inventory, please locate the folder where the sound sample(s) is/are located and right click to choose "Properties".
- Uncheck either "Copy" or "Resell/Give Away", depending on what permissions most of your products are transferred or sold with. Of course, you will be able to change the permissions later if you need to, but if you have them set from the moment you unpack, you will never forget to set them later.
- Repeat this for EACH Black Tulip sound samples you have purchased or received.
Please feel free to contact me, Auryn Beorn, if you have any questions about the sound samples or this license agreement.