LICENSE TERMS FOR "BLACK TULIP" FULL PERMISSIONS ANIMATIONS
© Copyright 2012 Auryn Beorn
Full perms poses/animations created by Auryn Beorn are intended ONLY for content creators so they can USE them in their creations.
By purchasing any of these poses/animations you HAVE NOT purchased the ownership of them, nor does your purchase grant you full rights for their use. What you're purchasing is a LICENSE for LIMITED USE, ONLY as outlined in these terms and license conditions. By purchasing this license for use of Black Tulip Animations, you are agreeing to follow the terms of this license, and you agree that these animations you have been given permission to use will NOT be distributed to others in their full permission, unprotected state.
The specific terms of Black Tulip Animations' license for use are:
- You are NOT allowed to transfer Black Tulip Animations to anyone else with both copy AND transfer permissions under any circumstance, regardless of whether they are being sold or gifted.
- Animations should NOT be sold or gifted as individual animations in any form or by any permissions. Black Tulip Animations are to be used solely for the purpose of animating and enhancing products by legitimate content creators. HUDs, AOs, etc however are all acceptable under the terms of this license, so long as the person purchasing this licensing is also the creator of said items and agrees to its terms.
- Don't sell pose balls only! These animations MUST be included in your creation, which has to be OTHER than a pose ball (or equivalent - a box with only a pose script IS a pose ball.)
- Photographers and poses sellers, don't sell them as "pose packs" and that's it! They have to be included in a build. ADD VALUE to the poses, you are not purchasing resell rights for pose packs even if perms are changed!
- You must change either the transfer or copy permissions on Black Tulip Animations before they are distributed as part of your creations.
- You must take steps as outlined below to help ensure that Black Tulip Animations are never transferred to anyone else with full permissions by mistake.
By purchasing and/or accepting these full permission animations, you agree to abide by the specific terms of this licensing agreement. If you do not agree to these terms or if you are unable to comply for any reason, you must delete all Black Tulip Animations and retain no copies of them. Because of the full permissions state of Black Tulip Animations, I DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON.
Violations of Black Tulip's License Agreement will be reported to Linden Labs; further legal action may also result.
Protect your investment and the integrity of Black Tulip Animations by making sure that you NEVER FORGET to change the permissions before transferring an item.
The best way to protect against this is to take care of it immediately after purchase:
- After unpacking the poses and animations into your inventory, please locate the folder where the animation(s) is/are located and right click to choose "Properties".
- Uncheck either "Copy" or "Resell/Give Away", depending on what permissions most of your products are transferred or sold with. Of course, you will be able to change the permissions later if you need to, but if you have them set from the moment you unpack, you will never forget to set them later.
- Repeat this for EACH Black Tulip Animation you have purchased or received.
Please feel free to contact me, Auryn Beorn, if you have any questions about the animations or this license agreement.