Magick set of poses, in Flickr
As an extra, there's included a low LI mesh Magick word (with materials). This hunt gift is set to L$5, and will be available after the hunt at full price.
Should you decide hunting for it, this is how it works:
- The twisted statues in the store have the clues
- Each statue asks you a question and gives you several possible options as answers, showing from a menu
- When you choose an option, then the statue gives you a clue
- This clue could be a good clue, or not - Only one answer is the right answer, per statue
- When you obtain the right clue, this clue tells you which statue to ask next
- When you have all the right clues, the answers you gave in the menu, written in order, lead you directly to the gift
The order is relevant, so you have to know which is the first statue to begin with!
This is your first clue to find it:
«Everything begins at the beginning, and this is no exception. Beginnings at times show you the world upside down and may look like the end. It's all a matter of perspective. However, beginnings always have a distinctive mark. A good explorer will find it.»
Of course, you can just hunt for the object, a small black tulip, but I hope this way is more fun!