Speaking LSL 04: Flow Structures
Table of Contents for Chapter 4 (FLOW STRUCTURES):
- Conditionals in LSL
- The conditions: an introduction on boolean logics
- Building the condition
- Building the condition: Simple conditions
- Building the condition: Compound conditions
- What do you really mean with "TRUE"? Knowing when your condition is TRUE.
- Rules for NOT, AND, OR (Truth tables)
- Rules for NOT !
- Rules for AND &&
- Rules for OR ||
- Our washing machine begins taking her own decisions
- Proposed exercises
- Loops :: WHILE
- Loops :: DO WHILE
- Loops :: FOR
Speaking LSL.04 (Flow Structures & Logics), available at Marketplace
Speaking LSL 05: Lists. Complete reference
Table of Contents for Chapter 5 (LISTS):
- What are lists?
- About initializing lists
- Total of items for a list. Numbering items.
- Operations defined for the list variable type
- Operations: Concatenation (+)
- Operations: Casting to string
- Operations: Clearing a list
- Are lists limited in size?
- How do I retrieve the item located in a certain position?
- What if I don't know the index for an item, but want to obtain that index because I know the value stored?
- Covering a list with a loop: How many items a list has?
- Assigning a value in a list position
- Deleting items from a list
- Inserting a sublist within a list
- Formatting functions
- Parsing functions
- Sorting and strided lists
- Bonus example
Speaking LSL.05 (Lists), available at Marketplace